Transportation and Logistics Association
The Transportation and Logistics Association (TLA) is a student service organization that caters to the ambitions of our Supply Chain Management students.
TLA is committed to establishing a strong relationship between members of the University of Arkansas, the transportation and logistics industry, and the local community. TLA is devoted to promoting awareness of the transportation and logistics program within the University and throughout the business community. It promotes and encourages employment of its members in the transportation and logistics field upon graduation by helping students network with executives and prepare for careers in the business industry. The organization attempts to create a common bond of its members through social events and service projects which will extend throughout their careers.
TLA events include:
- Distribution Center Tour
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management Speakers
- Networking with Supply Chain/Logistics Executives
TLA Officers 2014-2015
- President - Blair Niermeyer
- Vice President - Candace Gooding
- Treasurer - Julia Frenkenberger
- Secretary - Hayden Gehrlein
- VP of Membership and Recruitment - Tess Harding
- VP of Trips and Events - Jonathan Quiel Madrid
- Staff Supervisor - Don Bechtel
For further information about TLA, contact Synetra Hughes. email@example.com 479-575-3917.