- Access to students as interns and future employees are a key benefit for our Board Members.
- Program sponsorship and involvement is available, including but not limited to:
- Classroom speakers,
- Case competitions,
- Spring and fall career fairs,
- Student organizations,
- Leadership speaker series,
- Logistics software for classrooms and projects,
- and Business simulations.
- Members have first-look privileges for graduates.
- Members have opportunities for coordination of internship programs with Walton College students.
- Strong networking opportunities are available with fellow Board Members in a neutral learning environment.
- Opportunity to build relationships with a host of peer institutions, trade and industry associations and educational organizations.
- Seminars are held each year with nationally and internationally recognized supply chain management business leaders and academics.
- Tuition-waved attendance is offered at one SCMRC general education program for the board member or designee and one other attendee.
- For Annual Board of Directors Only: Supply Chain Management consortium featuring prominent educators and practitioners is available.
- Members have first-look privileges on faculty research.
- Interact firsthand with professors and doctoral students at Board Member Symposiums.
- Access to special training classes for Board Member companies on challenging topics.
For more information on any of these topics, please email Arlene Press at firstname.lastname@example.org.